How to change wallpaper to Gamabunta on iPhone
Instructions for set the wallpaper on your iPhone. On all versions of iPhone whether it's X, 11, 12, or even 6 you need to go into your phone settings, and go to "wallpaper", and then click on "Select new wallpaper". You will then have a choice of all the images on your iPhone, you need to select "Recent" or "Downloaded" and find the image you downloaded from our site. You can then adjust the image and scale it to your screen size.
How to set wallpaper on iPhone step by step
- Open the Settings app
- Scroll down and tap General
- Scroll down and tap Accessibility
- Tap Wallpaper
- Select the downloaded Wallpaper with Gamabunta you want to use
- Tap Set Lock Screen or Set Home Screen
- Resize or crop image if you need it
- Tap Set
How to change wallpaper to Gamabunta on Android, Samsung on other devices
- Select and download wallpaper with "Gamabunta" that you want to set as wallpaper.
- Long press on the home screen and choose 'Wallpaper'.
- Press 'Choose wallpaper'
- Choose the image that you downloaded to set as wallpaper
- 5. Press 'Set wallpaper' and you have successfully set a custom wallpaper.